EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD...

"How do you continue going up hill when you're scared stuck in that one spot because of previous accidents. Do you brainstorm different routes? Do you turn around and just give up?Or do you overcome your fears independetly? "
I answered my own question on Saturday yet its still hard for me to follow. don't you hate that shit. you know what you should do but you can't seem to do it right then and there. ugh! i have been so eager to go there all summer and now that i finally have the opportunity to, im scared to go. i keep thinking "what if?" at some point in time, everyone wonders "what if'... but to what extent? where is the breaking point when you just say fuck it!?!? i am putting an excessive amount of thought into this when actually, little thought is necessary. i just want to be happy. plain and simple. and if going to, lets say Haawii [hehe], makes me happy, then im going to fucking go.
the end.

5 comments:

Bryan B said...

yeah i hate that shit too. but if the opportunity is there...you need to take it. dont pass up any opportunities given to you. cuz usually you'll end up regreting it.

r[o]n said...

I wanna go to Hawaii! lol

Tamika said...

AND I FEEL U ON THIS ON SO MANY LEVELS... i am always tellin myself what i must do but cant seem to quite follow what i told myself.. i hate that lol

Sandra G. said...

Yup! Be Happy :)
I'm pretty sure Hawaii will welcome you with open arms.

NAE NAE said...

you're right Bryant. thanks!

hahahah Sandra you're the best!