BLABBER!

-Today is the first day of 2010 that I've eaten Popeyes. It was super but I know my limits.
-Kendall is such a free spirited, sexy lil person who means a lot to me. What makes my smile even wider is that my girls like him. I'm so thankful.
-If Sandra slams that damn door of hers one more time, Imma slap her. *blank stare* I'm going to miss her slamming her door when she moves =(
-I always feel like the preacher of the day is talking directly to me during the sermon so I pay more attention. That's God.
-I realize how much I truly care for my brother and sisters every time I see them.
-I couldn't imagine BOTH my girls leaving the state for good without me but I won't stress. Some people, like me, are content with where & how they live.
-Don't you hate it when there's a piece of hair tickling you somewhere on your back but you can't reach it. ugh! That's what's happening to me right now.
-I be rappin like shit... but people listen =)
-I love planning in advance, it gives me hope. I have a great Valentines gift for you & it ain't shoes baby! LOL

0 comments: