HOW EMBARRASSING

I've been talking to the Rich Girls about my life's embarrassing moments so now I'm going to share them with you, two at a time.
"When I was like 9 or 10, I was at an all you can eat buffet with my family ready for desert. So, I went to the big dish of vanilla ice cream I saw from across the room. I scooped about 3 or four scoops of it in my bowl, sprinkled sprinkles all over it, then returned to my seat to devour it. As the first scoop when towards my mouth, I noticed it wasn't cold enough to be ice cream but before I could stop the spoon from dropping what I thought was ice cream into my mouth, and before I could hide this mix up from my humorous family, it was too late. They laughed at me for hours. It wasn't the vanilla ice cream I wanted it to be... it was butter".

0 comments: