AND ANOTHER ONE!

Okay guys, remember I said I wanted to do a big showcase consisting of 15 models in one day? Well, its here and I want YOU to be one of my models! I'm not looking for any specific height, weight, or skin complexion, I work with everyone. I'm not necessarily looking for MODELS but anyone with model potential who works well infront of a camera. There is gonna be 2 group shoots and 2 individual shoots where each model focuses mainly on their hair, after all this is a hair shoot. I am accepting ladies, guys, and even kids, just as long as they have hair. Weaves, permanent coloring are to be discussed with me. Absolutely no relaxers!!! The cost of the shoot is $25-$30, cash on the day of the shoot. If you're serious, email me at tanaedot@gmail.com for information. The deadline is January 1, 2009 but date of the shoot is TBA. The money is normally due the day of the shoot, cash only.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in for another shoot =) My hair is growing so you can do more with it now.

NAE NAE said...

=)))