CHRIS TALKS!

I'm glad that Chris Brown finally got a chance to voice his worldwide apology but I'm sick of hearing about it. Although its the truth, it's a little selfish to say. Also, no more jokes because if the tables were turned and it was one of my family members or close friends, I damn sure wouldn't be so nonchalant about it. Real talk.
I think Chris is sincerely sorry that he smacked her ass around... and that he got caught. But, at the end of the day, the decision to forgive is up to Rihanna, not me. He didn't hurt me when he dogged her.... but I was a little disappointed. I've always thought she was crazy, I just didn't think he would let her drive his fists to her face... more than once. smh
oh wells!!!
"If you don't have anything nice to say...
...don't say anything at all"

0 comments: